Hello ladies and gentlemen!!! Are ya'll ready for another spooky Halloween full of cool costumes? I know I am. I love seeing some of the cute itty bitty babies dressed up as well as the adults in their scary, or sexy, costumes. Well, guess what? We will be holding our first annual Halloween Costume Contest. I said first annual because I may do this again next year if it turns out okay. The winner will win some virtual high fives and their picture posted on the blog for all the world to see.
Okay, so here are the rules:
- You must send your pictures in via email to FPL_Halloween@yahoo.com . I will NOT take picture entries from any other source. No exceptions.
- You must specify what category you are entering in the subject line. There are 4 categories. BABIES, CHILDREN, PREGNANT, and ADULT. I will not even open emails without a subject line with one of these categories.
- You have until 11:59 p.m. November 1st to submit your photos. This will allow some of you "recovery" from the night before. After 11:59 p.m. I will NO longer accept photos. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Winners will be selected based on Facebook Likes for each category. I will post 4 albums, 1 for each category, and leave posted for 48 hours. The person with the most likes for each category will win. There will be 4 winners in all.
- Winner will then be posted in a blog post announcing the winner. This will be shared on here, Facebook, and Twitter.
- If I feel the costume is too inappropriate for my audience, I can choose not to post.
Any questions? Now is the time to ask. I will start taking pictures now.
Remember, if you share your photo on your Facebook page, you need to tell your family and friends they have to go to my page itself and like the photo I posted so all of your likes will count.
Good luck everyone! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!