I've linked up with My Little Life for 5QF. Go check her out and link up!
1. Who wakes up in the morning with the kids, you or hubby?
Hubby wakes up the older kids and feeds them breakfast. He sends them off to school. I get up with baby and we leave early. He gets baby up on the weekends so I can sleep in.
2. Do you watch the World Series even if your team isn't in it?
I do not watch the World Series.
3. What is the best compliment you have received?
Someone told me I was the smartest person they met. This came from someone extremely intelligent, so it made my day.
4. Do/did you dress up to take your kids trick or treating?
I guess I haven't. My husband and I have briefly talked about dressing up as Zombies, but I might scare my baby.
5. Do you have a favorite bible verse? What is it and why?
Isaiah 43 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
I've been through some waters, rivers, and fires, and God has managed to bring me through it all. I can't even tell you how much He has saved me from. Mostly saving me from myself...if that makes sense.